Full Stack Dev leadBucharest, Romania
A leading veteran online gaming operator is experiencing a significant growth and looking for a full stack R&D group lead with a proven deep knowledge and experience in PHP, AngularJS and JAVA.
You will be responsible for managing the front end and backend teams (12 developers) and be in charge of designing, developing and launching complicated projects. Your main duties will include creating modules and components and coupling them together into a functional app as well as supporting and maintaining the production environment. You will also oversee building the DevOps domain and implementing automation and other tools to ease development.
Your main responsibilities will be:
1. Lead a team of front end and back end developers through the entire product lifecycle - architecture, design, development, quality, and production;
2. Prioritize tasks and projects. Manage and lead various development projects running in parallel;
3. Hands-on development of complicated features (~25% of the time);
4. Hands on mentoring and coaching of the team;
5. Establish best practices for software development life cycle (SDLC): DevOps, Agile, continues integration;
6. Communicate and enforce release and deployment policies and plans;
7. Maintaining the current code base and bug fixing; - Analyzing requirements and improving existing applications;
8. Optimize existing modules to ensure our application meet the highest requirements of speed and performance;
9. Ensure that all production systems are well monitored, instrumented, and analyzed to ensure performance and availability.
Specific Job Requirements:
1. 3+ years’ experience in team leading position of at least 10 people responsible for both client side and server-side development;
3. Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system;
4. Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets;
5. Strong ability to translate product goals to high-quality beautiful products;
6. Strong leadership and people management skills.