Full Stack Front End DeveloperBucharest, Romania
A leading veteran online casino operator is experiencing a significant growth and looking for a full stack senior web developer. You will be responsible for the client side of our service. Your primary focus will be to implement a complete user interface in the form of a mobile and desktop web app, with a focus on performance, speed and usability. Your main duties will include creating modules and components and coupling them together into a functional app.
Your main responsibilities will be:
1. Delivering a complete front end application with emphasize on UI/UX, responsiveness and performance;
2. Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop;
3. Deliver full responsive front-end solutions;
4. Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components;
5. Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS;
6. Maintaining the current code base and bug fixing; - Analyzing requirements and improving existing applications;
7. Optimize existing modules to ensure our application meet the highest requirements of speed and performance.
Specific Job Requirements:
1. 5+ years of professional software development experience with both server-side and client-side web-based technologies;
2. Deep and practical Angular1, Angular2, HTML5 , CSS, Node.JS and PHP experience;
3. Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system;
4. Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets;
5. Strong communication skills including strong written, verbal & presentation skills;
6. Excellent interpersonal skills. Hands on, hardworking, team player.