Java DeveloperBucharest, Romania
• Write “clean”, well designed code;
• Hands-on development and integration of the evolving business functionality on a new iGaming platform in collaboration with on site and also remote teams;
• Adhering to Agile methodology and design principles of the project;
• Participating in the design and implementation of new features and functionality;
• Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality;
• Providing solutions to challenging tasks.
• Proven experience in one or more of the following: Groovy (preferably), JMS, Spring;
• Proven experience with working with IDE such as Eclipse, NetBeans;
• Proven experience with the following: SQL, JSON or XML format, Version control with GIT or Mercurial;
• Proven experience in working with SCRUM/AGILE methodologies – a big plus;
• Multi-tasking, great communication skills, ability to communciate effectively in english;
• Demonstrated strong track record of problem-solving;
• Ability to work in a methodical and organized manner is essential;
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. A real and true team player!
• Deadline and target driven.
We Develop and Invest in our people:
Here, at Go Wild, we allow you to create your own career. Opportunities are only limited by your ability, motivation and imagination. We pride ourselves on our fun and flexible working environment and in our commitment to developing our employees.
Below are only few of the advantages of working with us and the benefits we provide our employees:
• An opportunity to work in a rapidly innovating industry;
• A challenging, fast paced environment working with very smart highly skilled companions;
• An eye-catching salary package;
• Instant access to DLC quests, such as team building and Christmas parties;
• Increased health points with our Regina Maria package;
• An enchanted 7 card to help you increase those stamina point.Email Us