If you are a person who enjoys a dynamic, challenging and engaging work environment, with plenty of room for growth,
then GoWild Gaming is the right company for you!
Senior Data Analyst
Go Wild is a leading veteran online casino operator who operate a number of online casino brands across a number of countries worldwide which is experiencing a significant growth and looking for a senior analyst to join BI team.
This is a new and rare opportunity to join a rapidly evolving and constantly growing company. You will be responsible for all aspects of analysis and performance reporting covering all aspects of the business such as: acquisition, conversion, retention, promotions analysis, financial analysis and more.
Main Responsibilities Description:
1. Implement best in class data analytics practices, clear presentation of findings, and establish a core set of analysis tools to ensure efficient spend.
2. Develop models that evaluate the performance and behaviour of players on our sites, and turn these into dashboards that inform decisilayer communications strategy
3. Develop predictive models that assist in the prevention of negative customer trends (visitation frequency, purchasing frequency, purchasing volume)
4. Deliver insight that informs the Conversion Rate Optimization strategy on both desktop and mobile products
5. Work closely with the CTO to design and build a comprehensive data warehouse that provides a clear 360 degrees view of the operation
Specific Job Requirements:
1. 3 years’ experience as an analyst; online gaming experience will be highly appreciated;
2. Proven experience with BI tools and its implementation within the organization (PowerBI or TABLEAU would be a plus);
3. Technical background; proven experience with working with SQL/MySQL databases (database interrogation, data manipulation);
4. Expert in excel;
5. Proven statistical abilities (data mining techniques)– a big plus;
6. Experience with statistical software such as SPSS, RapidMiner, KNIME;
7. Experience in designing a DWH, OLAP cubes, SQL Server Analysis Services;
8. Experience with web analytics tools (Google Analytics);
9. Nice to have: experience with CRM tools (Optimove) and email delivery tools (Silverpop, Exact Target);
10. Mentoring junior analysts;
11. Strong attention to detail and zero tolerance of analytical errors;
12. Ability to drill down into details while still not lose focus of the big picture;
13. Strong commercial awareness and analytical skills;
14. High attention to details and ability to effectively plan work tasks to meet deadlines;
15. Ability to work effectively in a diverse, high-energy team where a practical, hands-on approach to tasks is the norm.