CRM Team LeadBucharest, Romania
Main Responsibilities Description:
A leading veteran online casino operator with 100+ is experiencing a significant growth and looking for CRM team lead to manage a small team of CRM managers responsible for the entire players’ segmentations and the planning and implementation of various CRM campaigns.
As our CRM team lead, you will support the monetization of our player base by driving the design, scheduling, implementation and review of Casino CRM promotions with the aim of maximizing player lifetime value.
1. Overseeing design, testing, execution, analysis and optimization of all CRM campaigns throughout the player lifecycle (conversion, retention & reactivation) in various brands and markets;
2. Design, supervise, coordinate and monitor all promotional activities, such as monthly calendars, website publications, creative materials and content;
3. lead a team of CRM Managers, that have responsibility for players’ activities across multiple brands and jurisdictions;
4. Run, monitor and optimize our brands’ loyalty program;
5. Full responsibility over players’ conversions - work closely with acquisition team to ensure that we are maximizing the ROI of newly acquired customers;
6. Plans, manages and delivers multi-channel, digital CRM marketing campaigns;
7. Monitor and report on KPIs across a comprehensive set of performance metrics;
8. Managing and keeping bonus spend in line with budget while maximizing ROI.
Specific Job Requirements:
1. 3+ years’ experience in a similar position of managing CRM team within an online gaming operation;
2. Proven people management skills and experience;
3. Proven experience with email marketing systems and proven knowledge of best practices for emails and SMS communication;
4. Previous responsibility for broad KPIs and delivery of net revenue. A track record of delivering budgeted KPIs and net revenue growth over sustained periods of time;
5. Strong commercial awareness and analytical skills;
6. High attention to details and ability to effectively plan work tasks to meet deadlines;
7. Hands on. Ability to drill down into details while still not lose focus of the big picture.