Head of CRMBucharest, Romania
The Head of CRM’s responsibilities include defining the corporate CRM strategy within the context of company objectives while providing leadership on issues related to revenue generation, reactivation and ongoing development and deployment of CRM and iGaming systems. This includes, but not limited to providing leadership and direction to a growing team in regards to a/b testing, campaign profitability, data mining and promotional planning.
Your main responsibilities will be:
· Responsible for supervising and managing team-leader(s) in the CRM department. Develops, implements and manages operational goals and monitors achievements of performance and profit objectives in defined area.
· Create, articulate, and drive compelling campaigns to engage our customer base.
· Oversees all customer lifecycle communication processes across all channels (email, website, SMS, push notifications, phone, direct mail, real-time messaging).
· Partners with the other teams to understand player behavior, optimize segmentation techniques, and ensure excellent campaign execution and timing. Makes recommendations for campaigns based upon assessment.
· Analyzes and evaluates all activity to ensure continuous improvement and identify future opportunities for growth.
· Maintain and enhance workflow rules and business logic.
· Understand the sources of data that feed into our CRM and recommend how best to collect and organize this data.
· Monitor and report on KPIs across a comprehensive set of performance metrics, execute a/b testing and deploy communications that will boost performance.
· Responsible for success of specific retention, campaign, and customer profitability objectives as measured by determined KPIs.
· Responsible for the development planning and overseeing execution for a CRM team.
· Responsible for ensuring the compliance with all regulatory compliance within area of responsibility.
· Maintains strict confidentiality in all departmental and company matters.
Specific Job Requirements:
· Fluent English speaker; additional languages would be an advantage
· At least 3 years of experience in a similar role, managing CRM teams of at least 10 people
· Able to work in a fast-paced and pressured environment with demanding targets, but maintains customer-focus
· Very well organized with a great attention to detail
· Knowledge of CRM and Marketing principles and processes
· A proactive person constantly displaying initiative and driving improvements – goes above and beyond the day-to-day requirements of the role
· A quick learner who can work at a fast pace whilst maintaining a high quality of output
· Knowledge of Marketing email systems specifically is essential. An additional understanding of other systems (SMS, Push Notifications, Direct Mail) would be helpful
· Excellent use of Excel
· Some previous knowledge of casino games and/or sportsbook
· A creative, results-focused team player
· A customer-centric, data-driven approach.
· Previous experience using Exact Target, Optimove and Power BI are considered an advantage