Financial ControllerBucharest, Romania
A leading veteran online casino operator is experiencing a significant growth in several new markets and is seeking for a financial controller to join its winning team.
The successful candidate should be able to work independently and take full ownership of various financial aspects of the organization
Your main responsibilities will be:
1. Daily, weekly and monthly money reconciliation management coming from multiple PSPs in various currencies
2. Producing various reports in order to constantly monitor the company’s cash flow
3. Assisting in submitting of various VAT returns
4. Preparing and submitting various compliance and gaming tax reporting
5. Validating and approving suppliers’ invoices
6. Preparation of the financial accounts including the balance sheet and the income statement
7. Providing support for the preparation of yearly budget and forecast; monthly preparation of P&L reports
Specific Job Requirements:
1. Certified CPA, having completed at least one role as controller or assistant controller in the eCommerce industry. Experience in the gaming/forex industry - a big plus
2. Exceptional detail and follow-up skills, Able to effectively establish priorities and meet deadlines
3. Strong analytical and data-driven approach.
4. Proven experience with preparation of P&L reports
5. Expert in Microsoft Excel and proficient in other Microsoft Office products.
6. Multi-tasking. Ability to work on several projects at the same timeEmail Us