Senior ProductBucharest, Romania
A leading veteran online casino operator is experiencing a significant growth and looking for an experienced product guru to join its winning team.
Are you the type of person that thrives in a dynamic, fast paced challenging role? As a product manager you will You will build products from existing ideas, and help to develop new ideas based on your industry experience. You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality.
Your main responsibilities will be:
1. Overall responsibility for UX website optimization: Lobby, Cashier, Products, Pop-ups, registration, navigation and overall sites journeys. Optimizing frontend of all the brands according to specific market needs
2. Track, report, and analysed website analytics, identify trends and share insights with stockholders.
3. Full ownership of Casino Game release process, planning and executing brand strategy across all platforms and brands.
4. Project management responsibilities for new game provider integration.
5. Ownership of BO game configurations
6. Working with CRM and development team to improve website architecture, content, linking, metadata, games grid and overall sitemap responsibility with an aim to improve results.
7. Monitor and share Casino Game stats and results, optimize performances by adding/removing and repositioning of games.
8. Act as the casino product expert within all related BO and systems.
9. Responsible for setting up and training teams in regards to all new tools and features.
10. Keeping logs of all platform changes – with a goal to improve efficiency and keep track of changes over time.
11. Conduct consistent analysis across all areas of the business including competitor analysis and product performance.
12. Own and manage the gaming content on multiple brands, sites and geographical locations and constant optimization of this content
Specific Job Requirements:
1. A strong background of 5+ years in a senior product management within a strong global online gaming operation.
2. Proven experience in implementing and working with tracking tools such as google analytics.
3. Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
4. Experience at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
5. Full understanding of online gaming business KPIs
6. Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time and to be able to lead and manage other stakeholders throughout the development process
7. Strong communication skills including strong written, verbal & presentation skills
8. Excellent interpersonal skills. Hands on, hardworking, team playerEmail Us