GoWild Gaming is committed to protecting your privacy. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or issues concerning the use of your personal data, and we will be glad to help you.
By using this site, you agree to have your personal data processed as described in this confidentiality policy.
For the purpose of the law on personal data protection, GoWild Gaming is a personal data processor for the data supplied by you as data subjects and processed through the webpage.
The Company processes your personal data in compliance with Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and the national laws in force.
As a personal data processor, the Company collects and processes data of the candidates interested to apply for a position in the Company (Candidates), who supply their personal data on the webpage or by e-mail at email@example.com
This Confidentiality Policy establishes what happens with the personal data supplied by the Candidates for recruitment purposes, by interacting with the webpage or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data – any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural entity that can be identified directly or indirectly, especially by referring to an identification element such as name, identification number, online identifier, or to one or more specific elements of its physical, physiological, genetic, economic, cultural or social identity;
Processing – any operation or set of operations performed on the personal data or sets of personal data, with or without the use of automatic means.
Subject – the natural entity whose personal data is processed.
Candidate – person applying for a job with the Company.
Processor - GoWild Gaming
DATA PROTECTION PRINCIPLES
We undertake to observe the following personal data protection and processing principles:
● Processing is legal, correct, fair and transparent. Our processing activities meet all legal requirements. Equally, we will always consider your rights before processing your personal data, and we will provide you with information concerning such processing.
● The processing is done in line with the purposes of collecting personal data.
● Processing is done in full observance of the principle of minimisation, and only the necessary minimum amount of personal data is processed.
● Personal data is stored for a limited period of 5 years. We will not store your personal data for a longer time, except if required by applicable legal provisions or by our legitimate interest.
● We will do our best to ensure accuracy of the data; within this context, each natural person, the personal data of which could be processed has the right to update/rectify such data.
● We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of the data, and to this purpose we will take all necessary and appropriate technological and organisational measures.
● Your personal data that we acquire access to in this way will exclusively be used for the purpose of evaluating your candidacy and, as applicable, communicating with you about this, on the grounds of your consent expressed by sending your application to us.
RIGHTS OF THE SUBJECTS
The persons whose personal data might be subject to processing have the following rights:
● The right to be informed – envisages information, communicated according to the applicable laws to the persons whose personal data might be processed;
● The right to access – envisages your possibility to request access to the data collected from / about you, including the possibility to request a copy of the personal data that may be processed;
● The right to update/rectify the data – implies the possibility to request inaccurate or incomplete personal data to be rectified or deleted;
● The right to be erased (“the right to be forgotten”) – implies the right to request, in certain circumstances, for your personal data that may be subject to processing to be erased from our records;
● The right to restrict processing – implies the possibility, in certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of your personal data; .
● The right to oppose processing – implies the right, in certain circumstances, to oppose the processing of your personal data (e.g. direct marketing);
● The right to oppose automatic processing – implies the right to oppose any automatic processing of your personal data, including profiling, and the possibility to oppose decisions exclusively based on automatic data processing; such right can be exercised at any time when a profiling result may produce legal effects that significantly affect or could affect the persons whose personal data might be processed;
● The right to data portability – implies the right to obtain your personal data, in an adequate format, or, if possible, the right to directly transfer your data to another processor;
● The right to file a complaint – implies the right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority and ask for the support of such authority, as well as the right to use other administrative or judicial routes of attack;
● The right to withdraw your consent – implies the right to withdraw any consent regarding the processing of your personal data, at any time and in the easiest possible way.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
The personal data that we collect about you (Candidate Data) through our webpage are as follows:
● Your contact data: name and surname; domicile or residence address; e-mail address and phone number;
● Your basic data: date of birth, age, gender, image;
● Your résumé data: data on your education and professional training, entertainment activities and interests, personal characteristics, lifestyle, profession and job, talent management information.
We see your candidacy as valuable, and it is possible that we keep it in our internal records for 5 years, based on our legitimate interest. During this period, if any position similar to the position you applied for becomes vacant, we may decide to contact you. If you do not want your candidacy to be stored in this way, please inform us through an e-mail at email@example.com and we will take your request into account.
● On the occasion of the Candidates filling in the marked fields for each of the ads advertising vacancies on the webpage;
● By uploading résumés in the section marked to this purpose for each of the vacancy ads displayed on the webpage, and by sending CV-s by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
● We process Candidate Data to undertake steps at your request;
● We process Candidate Data for legitimate business purposes, namely Candidate selection, but also for further recruiting, if the Candidate was not recruited for the position they opted for initially.
● Your contact data and your basic data is used to contact you to schedule an interview or ask you for additional details if necessary; to inform you of the result of the interview or the recruiting process, and/or to contact you at a later time for recruiting on a position other than the one you applied for or a similar position.
● Your basic data and your CV data are used by the Processor to analyse and select Candidates for interviews and/or for further recruiting on a position other than the one you applied for or a similar position.
● Candidate Data is subject to the following categories of processing activities: storing; consultation; collection; analysis.
● On the grounds of the provisions of the law, we may disclose your personal data to courts, regulatory authorities, public administrations and law enforcement authorities.
We do not transfer your personal data to countries outside the European Economic Area. Should such transfer become necessary, we will update this Confidentiality Policy and let you know in due time. Anyway, in case of any transfer to a third country, we will make sure of the following before actually transferring any personal data:
● A European Commission’s decision exists concerning the adequacy of personal data protection in the country where we want to transfer your data;
● Adequate contractual guarantees are concluded with the data recipient to ensure the safety of your personal data, your rights and interests.
As a general rule, we keep your personal data for as long as necessary (a) during the recruiting process; (b) to comply with the law, or (c) within the context of court action or investigation that we are involved in.
After the expiry of the duration mentioned above, we will keep the Candidate Data for a period of 5 (five) years.
We use a wide range of security measures and technologies to protect your personal data from unauthorised access, use, disclosure, modification or destruction, in compliance with the applicable data confidentiality and protection laws.
For instance, when we disclose your personal data, we conclude a written agreement by which suppliers have the obligation to keep your information confidential and establish adequate security measures to keep your information safe.
You have the right to:
● Request information about the processing of your personal data, including receiving a copy of your personal data;
● Request your personal data to be rectified and/or deleted;
● Request processing of your personal data to be restricted, or object against processing;
● Request the personal data that you supplied to be received or sent to another organisation, in a format that can be processed electronically, and file a complaint with the National Personal Data Processing Supervisory Authority, with offices in B-dul G-ral. Gheorghe Magheru 28-30, Sector 1, postal code 010336, Bucharest, Romania, e-mail address email@example.com, if you feel that your rights concerning data protection are violated.
● If you want to exercise your rights, please inform us of that, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
● If you choose not to supply your personal data to us or if you oppose processing of your personal data, we will respect this choice in compliance with the legal obligations. However, this means that we cannot perform the actions needed to achieve the processing purposes described above in the section concerning the “Purpose of processing your personal data” supplied through interaction with the webpage.
● The Processor may have the obligation or the right to keep your data for the purpose of complying with its legal or regulatory obligations and to protect or exercise its own legal rights and interests.
If you have any questions or requests concerning the processing of your personal data or if you need any additional information, contact us at email@example.com
WHO ELSE HAS ACCESS TO PERSONAL DATA?
We do not use your personal data in relations with third-party companies, partners or other people from outside the company.
We will not disclose your personal data to third parties or public institutions, except for cases when we have a legal obligation to do so. We may disclose your personal data to third parties if you gave your consent for this or if there are other legal grounds for this.
MODIFICATIONS OF THE CONFIDENTIALITY POLICY
We reserve the right to modify this confidentiality policy. The latest modification was on 08.08.2019.