- GoWild Gaming is committed to protecting your privacy. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or issues concerning the use of your personal data, and we will be glad to help you.
- By using this site, you agree to have your personal data processed as described in this confidentiality policy.
- For the purpose of the law on personal data protection, GoWild Gaming is a personal data processor for the data supplied by you as data subjects and processed through the webpage.
- The Company processes your personal data in compliance with Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and the national laws in force.
- As a personal data processor, the Company collects and processes data of the candidates interested to apply for a position in the Company (Candidates), who supply their personal data on the webpage or by e-mail at email@example.com
- This Confidentiality Policy establishes what happens with the personal data supplied by the Candidates for recruitment purposes, by interacting with the webpage or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Personal data – any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural entity that can be identified directly or indirectly, especially by referring to an identification element such as name, identification number, online identifier, or to one or more specific elements of its physical, physiological, genetic, economic, cultural or social identity;
- Processing – any operation or set of operations performed on the personal data or sets of personal data, with or without the use of automatic means.
- Subject – the natural entity whose personal data is processed.
- Candidate – person applying for a job with the Company.
- Processor - GoWild Gaming
DATA PROTECTION PRINCIPLES
We undertake to observe the following personal data protection and processing principles:
- Processing is legal, correct, fair and transparent. Our processing activities meet all legal requirements. Equally, we will always consider your rights before processing your personal data, and we will provide you with information concerning such processing.
- The processing is done in line with the purposes of collecting personal data.
- Processing is done in full observance of the principle of minimisation, and only the necessary minimum amount of personal data is processed.
- Personal data is stored for a limited period of 5 years. We will not store your personal data for a longer time, except if required by applicable legal provisions or by our legitimate interest.
- We will do our best to ensure accuracy of the data; within this context, each natural person, the personal data of which could be processed has the right to update/rectify such data.
- We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of the data, and to this purpose we will take all necessary and appropriate technological and organisational measures.
- Your personal data that we acquire access to in this way will exclusively be used for the purpose of evaluating your candidacy and, as applicable, communicating with you about this, on the grounds of your consent expressed by sending your application to us.